I managed to get some progress done on my story starters. I already had them written and edited, but I had not gotten past that stage. I took the day to get them onto the pretty template I had ready for them. After spending a day doing this between dishes, in the checkout line at the store on my phone, and generally looking like a crazy person with their nose stuck in their phone, I had them ready. I have them loaded and scheduled to be posted on my website all the way through February. After the kids went to bed, with me pretending to be a tech person, the story starters only took two hours to set up. In good news, I got lots of practice.